Wife: What are you doing?
Husband: Ehh, me... ehh... writing a blog post...
W:Good... about?
H:Ehh... Will you have tea?
She caught on that I was trying to divert her attention. She not only made me change the title from "Ok, I am scared of my wife" to "Ok, I love my wife.. she's the best" but also forced me to make tea...
I don't mind accepting that I am scared of my wife. She's a terror - in a nice way though. She is good at stimulating my intellectual senses.
For example, the other day, she was complaining about the fact that I don't do anything at home. A couple of hours later, she was feeling guilty that I was doing too much work. Bed ridden that she is, owing to a back pain, she decided to help me by shouting out instructions about the optimal way of making tea. I didn't particularly enjoy it and decided to double her doze of pain killers / sleep inducers.
Satisfied by the fact that I followed her instructions, she decided to sleep. I like "pain killers"... i've decided to have some too...
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment