It has been quite a while since I've written. This while started after I got married. Everyday, I have to get back home and "talk" to her. I mean, she talks to me... and I am suppossed to listen... on weekends, i spend my day either buying something for the house or evaluating what my wife, Ayushi, bought. My evaluations till now have been 10/10, consistently. And while I'm sleeping, i'm encouraged to dream about her and therefore, I've had little time to write.
Thus, I dedicate this blog to my dear wife. I believe the universal rule applies even while I'm blogging. I cant take chances. My dear wife is:
1. Amazing
2. The most beautiful girl ever.
3. NOT fat.. mind you...
2. Funny
3. Understanding
4. Intense
5. She keeps me happy all the time...
Yes, it takes a lot of effort to keep her happy... every man must have guessed...
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment