Saturday, May 22, 2010

Winning - what is it?

I've slowly started to believe that life is about trade-offs. One can't just have it all. You work hard towards getting something and miss out on a lot in the process.

If this is true, isn't anything that we do futile. What is the point of fighting for something when after winning, you've actually lost on all the other counts. You just can't have everything and the sooner you realize it, the more content you would be.

Over the last two months, I have opened up. I am not ashamed to face my thoughts. However, somehow while consciously trying to do that, I feel the voice from within that has always guided me has become more subdued. I was running too fast and I missed out on a few things. I missed out on me.

I need to slow down, be more patient towards people who care about Shiva and not hush their opinions. I should rely less on logic because the world around is too complicated to be understood with logic. I need my instinct.. I need that voice... I need to live... and "live" is not what I see around me... Live is what I feel is right...not what I think is right...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fantastic....well thought out :D