And there I go again... "She called. She wants to meet me!", I thought to myself. She is one of those few girls who understands me, doesn't think I'm rude. On second thoughts, the only girl. Though my thought process is still incomplete, I throw my laptop in the bag, roll up my sleeves and get the auto rickshaw which I believe is newest. I want to reach that pub as soon as possible. Who wants to waste time thinking.
The evening was great. Lots of beer, fun. A few beers down I asked her, "This is the sixth beer you are having, how is it that you are not drunk yet?" After some thought, she said, "Because I don't trust you."
I hate her.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
who is this! very smart girl indeed!!! never trust men!!
hahahahaha!!! paavam you....
:) is "to a large extent" fictional... inspired by many different things...
Post a Comment