Friday, October 3, 2008

The elusive club....

Tired of studying and clearly lacking motivation, I ambled all the way back from college, deciding not to take the bus. I needed some fresh air...

Half way through my struggle to cover the 3 kilometre journey back home, I received a call from a friend... "Hey Sheeevaa... There is tees very nice Ruusian club; Infinity. I have free visitors pass.... You want to kome?"....

My jaded soul, sprang back to life, my instincts took over and I blabbered... "Did u say its free? I'm in...."

0130 hrs... Rejuvenated by the excitement of experiencing something new, and shrugging off sleep again, I sprint to this "Ruussian" club with an Armenian friend of mine. We cross streets, pubs and a lot of excited faces on our way to this elusive club...

0200 hrs... "Sorry Sir... Your friend's shoe has a mark on it..." said the Ruussian bouncer... "Huh!!? "Where...?".. "Sir, do you want me to get a microscope or would you like to try some other club... ".. That is when my friend took over, and tried pursuading the bouncer who clearly needed a few more expressions on his face to pass as human... After sometime, we were let in...

The women were dressed as if it was their last day on planet Earth and they had to finish all the "decorative stuff" they had before the world ended.. and the men were not leaving any stone unturned in enchanting the Venusians...

Ignoring a few glances from few women, we made our way to the bar, got drunk, and.... ehh.... and got drunk...

1 comment:

S G said...

huh i didnt like the last line...how could u ignore themmmm????