Sunday, June 22, 2008

The secret of being single...

For a long time I wondered why all women were just my friends....

A perennially single friend of mine cleared all my doubts.... and asked me to make my intentions clear in the first meet...

Why do I feel he does not like me much....

10 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

errr.... you tend to be a li'l beyond me at times!!! :D

Shiva Sethuraman said...

:) i tend to be a li'l beyond me at times...

Vasu said...

hahahaha.....so who is this wise guy who gave u tat advise????

Shiva Sethuraman said...

i've signed a confidentiality agreement.... :)

Unknown said...

Show me the agreement... need to find the exceptions... the advice is quite priceless!! :D

Shiva Sethuraman said...

haha.... he's already hit gold on two occasions ... I'll let him know of your open offer... he'll be more than glad to oblige.... :P

Sonia said...

Gud advice for all guys

Somya Sethuraman said...

ha ha ha ha!!!! i think your friend doesn't want to be left alone!!

Yogesh said...

i have some of my own to share!! you wanna know?? :):)